COM 320 – PROJECT DELIVERABLE 2 (15%)
Course: COM 320 Small Group Communication
Term: Fall 2020.
Instructor: Drs. Nurcan Kose, Arda Jebejian, Slaheddine Mnasri
Assignment Title: Report
Type: Group work
Description: The primary purpose of the report is to create an official record of the actions taken at a meeting. Reports serve to both remember the actions taken for those attending the meeting as well as for those who were unable to attend the meeting.
- Use your textbook
- Refer to your meeting agenda (Project Deliverable 1).
- Explain the issues discussed in your meeting in detail, using the 5 subheadings suggested below (write 100-150 words in each part).
- Submit your work on Turnitin on the date announced on Moodle.
- Only one member of the group should submit the assignment.
- Background (the reason for the meeting, items on the agenda, etc.)
- Discussion and analysis
- Accomplishments and Challenges
DELIVERABLE 2: GRADING RUBRIC FOR REPORT (15%) [GROUP GRADE]
|GROUP NUMBER:_____________________________ | SECTION: ______|
|Background: Proper background information is provided.||1-2||3-4||5-6||7-8||9-10|
|Discussion and Analysis: All agenda items are discussed and analyzed.||1-2||3-4||5-6||7-8||9-10|
|Accomplishments and Challenges: All accomplishments so far have been covered. Challenges are described in detail.||1-2||3-4||5-6||7-8||9-10|
|Problem-solving process: Problem-solving process is clearly described; references are made to the textbook. The scenario and problem analysis are thorough.||1-2||3-4||5-6||7-8||9-10|
|Conclusion and Mechanics: The points are wrapped up. The report is free of grammar and spelling errors.||1-2||3-4||5-6||7-8||9-10|
|TOTAL POINTS _______ 2 = _______%|